- Matthias Naeschke caliber 6
- Power reserve 14 days
- Spring drive
- Skeletonized main plates of 4 mm brass and 3 solid pillars
- All brass parts are mirror polished and gilded
- Pinions and arbors hardened and polished
- Dead-beat “Naeschke” escapement with round ruby pallets
- Compensation pendulum beating 120 per minute
- 9 ruby bearings
Table clock NT 6 „La gracieuse“
A gilded piece for precious moments
The 14 day running NT 6 “La gracieuse” is the gilded version of the table clock NT 6 “La brillante”. As with its sister model, the NT 6 “La gracieuse” is classically shaped with its bespoke mechanical movement and fashioned with our dedicated art of micro engineering and which is fixed on two finely glazed and black anodized aluminum columns.
- Black chapter ring printed with roman numerals
- Spade hands made of polished and flame-blued steel
- Optionally available is a rhodium plated chapter ring
- Optionally available is a retrograde seconds indication for models with black chapter ring
- Base of the case made of black anodized aluminium
- Glass canopy with struts made of mirror polished brass and a front door is fitted
- Clockwork attachment on two solid metal columns
- Four adjustment screws for leveling the case
- 5 bevelled glasses
- Optionally available are different types of granite or wood for the base
Height x width x depht: 45 x 32 x 25 cms
- We offer different possibilities for individualization. The movements can be refined in yellow gold, rhodium or rose gold. The wooden cases can be adapted to existing interior fittings.
- Retrograde seconds indication optional
Stylistic highlight of finest clockmaking
Protection for the movement is accomplished with a complex metal frame and faceted glass canopy. This remarkable case with opening front door consists of 33 different parts secured with 45 screws. Knurled adjustment screws at the four corners of the base set polished gold accents. They are in beautiful contrast to the matte black of the base. Presented in this way, the table clock 6 “La gracieuse” is a stylistic highlight of finest clockmaking and it draws the clock enthusiast into its spell through its transparency and technical finesse.
Retrograde seconds indication as additional complication
An additional complication is available for the Naeschke collection of table clocks. With the models NT 6 “La gracieuse” and NT 6 ”La brillante” a retrograde seconds indication can be ordered. Every minute, a gilded hand describes an angle of 90° before making a return jump to begin the next 60 seconds. The hand sits on a small column between the two main columns on which the movement is mounted. The black segment with its glossy white printing blends perfectly with the main dial of the clock.