- Matthias Naeschke caliber 6
- Power reserve 14 days
- Spring drive
- Skeletonized main plates of 4 mm brass and 3 solid pillars
- All brass parts are mirror polished and gilded
- Pinions and arbors hardened and polished
- Dead-beat “Naeschke” escapement with round ruby pallets
- Compensation pendulum beating 120 per minute
- 9 ruby bearings
Table clock NT 6 „La céleste“
Remarkable timepiece in classic shape
The table clock model NT 6 “La céleste” of our Naeschke clockworks has a 14-day running movement including a very unusual escapement construction. Indeed the escape wheel is a radiant manifestation in this creation. Extra-large and mounted centrally in the skeletonized main plates, it dominates the entire clockwork.
- Matte silvered chapter ring printed with roman numerals
- A hand-knurled bezel is fitted
- Spade hands made of polished and flame-blued steel
- Base of the case made of brass and bronzed
- Glass canopy with struts made of mirror polished or bronzed brass and a front door is fitted
- Clockwork attachment on four solid metal columns
- Four adjustment screws for leveling the case
- 5 bevelled glasses
- Optionally available are different types of granite or wood for the base
Height x width x depht: 45 x 32 x 25 cms
We offer different possibilities for individualization. The movements can be refined in yellow gold, rhodium or rose gold. The wooden cases can be adapted to existing interior fittings.
Two week runner with oversized escapement
The movement wheels engage perfectly with the half second anchor escapement to divide the feather-light gearing into small, precisely measured portions. And since clockwork never consists only of one wheel, all further wheels of the “La céleste” are mounted in a floating gilded bridge between the main plates. The NT 6 “La céleste” is classically shaped and fixed on four finely glazed silvered and gilded columns. Protection for the movement is accomplished with a complex metal frame and faceted glass canopy.
Special color finishing in bronze
This remarkable case with opening front door consists of 33 different parts secured with 45 screws. With the model NT 6 “La céleste” instead of gilding the case can be finished in a chemical process to give it the appearance of bronze. Knurled adjustment screws at the four corners of the base set shiny gold accents. They are in beautiful contrast to the matte bronze color of the base. Presented in this way, the table clock NT 6 “La céleste” is a stylistic highlight of finest clockmaking and anew each day, it draws the clock enthusiast into its spell through its transparency and technical finesse.