Anyone looking for a classic regulator in the reduced style of the great French precision pendulum clocks will find exactly that in our model NR 110. This regulator embodies all the typical characteristics of a Naeschke longcase clock in a smaller size. Starting with the case, through to the 12-facetted weight-shell up to the pendulum, one can immediately recognize the unmistakable hallmark of our clockworks. This finely crafted and rhodium-plated movement is characteristically represented by an oversized escape wheel with a long arm anchor and its round ruby pallets makes this piece an unmistakable timepiece from our house.
The movement developed especially for this regulator has a power reserve of more than two weeks and is constructed with 4mm brass main plates. The power transmission runs in precision ball bearings, the escapement and other wheels in ruby bearings. The chapter ring, made of 1.5mm sterling silver is individually engraved and finished by hand for each regulator. In addition to the time display with the Regulator NR 110, the date can also be read in a window above the "6". The special feature of the date is its switching mechanism which has been specially designed to save space – it is barely visible in the movement. The result is a strictly reduced and harmonious clockwork with focus on the oversized escapement. A further highlight is the extremely complex compensating pendulum with its mirror-polished pendulum bob.
High-quality case elaborately finished
The filigreed, 110 cm cherry wood case is fitted with three bevelled, polished, silver-lined glass panels. A feature of the case is the exclusive dark lacquer specially developed for our clocks. On closer examination, the wood graining is still visible through the fine silk-matte finish. This unique effect gives the case life and sensitivity. For more than two decades, this has been a characteristic feature of Matthias Naeschke clocks and which is highly appreciated by our customers.
- Matthias Naeschke Cal. 110
- Power reserve 17 days
- Compound Weight drive
- Skeletonized main plates of 4 mm brass and 3 solid pillars
- All brass parts are mirror polished and (except the gilded wheels) rhodium plated
- Pinions and arbors hardened and polished
- Dead-beat “Naeschke” escapement with round ruby pallets
- Compensation pendulum beating 72/minute
- 2 precision ball bearings, 6 ruby bearings
Dial and Hands
- Hand-engraved chapter ring of 1.5mm sterling silver
- Flame-blued hands
- Date indication in a window in the chapter ring above “6”
- Cherry wood with a special “Matthias Naeschke” dark stained satin varnish
- The wood graining is still visible through the satin varnish
- Glass frames in silver colour
- 3 bevelled glasses
- Height x width x depth: 110 x 26 x 16 cms
We offer different possibilities for customisation. The movement and parts can be finished in yellow gold, rose gold or rhodium. The wooden cases can be adapted to harmonize with existing interior decor.